GENEROSITY THROUGH THE GIFT OF TIME
Volunteers are the heart of our organization and play a vital role in everything we do. Through the generous donation of time and talents, volunteers make a direct impact on achieving our mission.
We operate by the philosophy that we are ALL a team of volunteer members in the organization. Everyone is welcome to bring new ideas to the table to help shape the direction of the organization.
Paw Partners Unleashed welcomes groups of volunteers year-round! Corporate, high school, college, and social groups can help with events, sorting and processing incoming donations, and other special projects. Group volunteering is a great way to do team building and support our mission to help pets in need!
If your group is interested in joining us for a service project or has ideas for a specific group project in which you would like to offer assistance, contact us today.
Our minimum age requirement for volunteering is 16 years of age. However, kids under 16 can still help us in other ways. We have opportunities for youth and their families, schools, or youth-based organizations to get involved by doing special projects such as, hosting a donation drive to collect pet supplies, or holding a fundraiser like a bake sale to benefit Paw Partners Unleashed.
Click Here for more information about Youth Volunteering.
Court-Ordered Community Service
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate court-ordered community service at this time.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age or older (see Youth Volunteering section for opportunities for kids under 16).
- Volunteers who are 16 and 17 years of age must complete and submit a consent form, signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- We ask that volunteers commit to contributing at least 4 hours per month.
- Must be able to work well with others, as all volunteer positions work directly with the public and/or other volunteers.
Volunteer Onboarding Process
- Complete and submit the volunteer application.
- Volunteer applicants will receive a confirmation email to schedule an informational phone screening.
- Attend volunteer orientation.
- Complete volunteer position specific training.
- Start Volunteering and Have Fun!
We all lead busy lives and sometimes it can be hard to find time to volunteer…we get it. However, the benefits of volunteering can be enormous for your mental, physical, and professional well-being. There are so many benefits to volunteering. Here are just a few:
- Gain a natural sense of accomplishment through helping others
- Achieve a new or strengthened sense of purpose
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Learn something new
- Explore new interests
- Volunteering can provide career experience
- Volunteering can teach valuable job skills
- Strengthen your compassion for helping others
- Develop new friendships and support system through meeting other volunteers
- Increases social and relationship skills
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
Check out our volunteer opportunities