BECOME A RESCUE PARTNER
Paw Partners Unleashed provides a wide variety of supplies to our rescue partners. We work with 501(c)(3) nonprofit animal rescue organizations and those who are in process of obtaining their 501(c)(3) status.
We are excited to expand our services to areas outside of Southern Nevada! However, due to shipping costs, we have a limited type and number of supplies that we can ship. We will work with your organization to determine delivery or pickup options.
How Our Rescue Partner Program Works
Our Rescue Partner Program provides needed supplies and fundraising opportunities for our rescue partners. This program was put into place in an effort to save our rescue’s money and resources so that they can focus on what they do best…save lives. We encourage our partners to utilize our services for their rescue, fosters, and to provide basic starter items for adopters.
- Animal rescues interested in becoming a Rescue Partner simply need to complete our Rescue Partner Enrollment Form. There are no fees to participate in our Rescue Partner Program.
- Paw Partners Unleashed will contact the rescue organization to complete the enrollment process, which includes completion of our Wish List Form to best serve the rescue’s needs.
- Once a rescue has completed the enrollment process and has been accepted to be a Rescue Partner of Paw Partners Unleashed, they are eligible to receive supplies and can take advantage of many of our fundraising opportunities*.
- *Rescues must be an IRS approved 501(c)(3) to be eligible for fundraising opportunities. Rescues pending their 501(c)(3) still eligible to receive supplies.
- Enrolled rescue partners are added to our website and our Rescue Partner Contact List. We frequently receive calls from people looking to adopt or foster animals and we refer them to our website or send our contact list so they can connect with rescues.
- Enrolled rescue partners contact Paw Partners Unleashed’s Rescue Coordinator to request needed items and arrange for delivery or pick up. Our rescue coordinator will also check-in periodically to ensure needs are met.